INTERNATIONAL ESSAY / PAPER WRITING
Participation is open to all the Undergraduate / Postgraduate Students enrolled in any institution in India and abroad, Research Scholars / Faculty and Professionals.
Submissions of entries shall be made in soft copies to: firstname.lastname@example.org and subject of the mail should be written as "INESCO 2018"
Judicial System and Latest Reforms in India
Role of Media / Social media in current Scenarios world wide
Latest Technological Trends in the field of Engineering
Business management : Global Scenario
Cash Prize Worth INR 85000/- to be Won
All Articles will be published Online in UGC Approved International Journals
All the participants would be awarded certificates
1. The essay must be written in English.
2. All entries should be in Times New Roman, size 12 and line . spacing 1.5.
3. The Essay should not be less than 3500 words and not more than 6500 inclusive of all footnotes.
4. The essay should be accompanied with approximate 250 word abstract which shall not be counted towards the word limit.
5. All entries should contain footnote citations which should be in Times New Roman, size 10 and single line spacing.•
6. All entries should include a cover page specifying name of the author, institutional affiliation, course and year of study, e-mail address, postal address and contact number. Any identifying information is not to be mentioned anywhere in the text of the essay or paper and violation of the same shall lead to immediate disqualification.
7. Co-authorship is allowed but restricted to a maximum of two individuals per essay.
8. The deadline for the submission of entries is 10” June, 2018.
9. Paper must be original and unpublished work of the author. The paper should not be under consideration for publication or in a contest elsewhere.
10. Plagiarism of any nature will attract immediate disqualification . The organizers reserve the right to reject the entries that do not conform to the above mentioned guidelines.
11. Essays will be reviewed by a distinguished panel of impartial Judges and Academicians.
12. Essays will be judged anonymously
|| India (INR)
|| Abroad ($)
Submission/ Participation Charges
SBI ( State Bank of India)
Diwan Sher Singla,
A/C No. : 35100515042 , IFSC : SBIN0016670
Mode of Payment for Participation
Participation charges can be paid via e-Wallets, Online Bank Transfer, NEFT, Debit/ Credit Card
For further details or query pls. you can email or WhatsApp
email : email@example.com
Ph & Whatsapp: 9812052026